Fried Banana Fritters à la Mode
Don’t wait! Make try them now!
Fried Banana Fritters à la Mode (Kuih Kodok)
– 2 ripe bananas
– 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
– 2 tsp rice flour
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1 tsp sugar
Oil for deep frying
– 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
– 1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
– 1 Tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
1. Mash the bananas in a bowl. Stir in all-purpose flour, rice flour, baking soda and salt until mixed. Mix in sugar.
2. Heat up cooking oil for deep frying in a small pan. Once the oil is hot, scoop up a spoonful, roughly a tablespoon, of batter into the frying pan. Deep fry until golden brown. Place the fritters on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
3. Serve the fritters with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sweetened condensed milk. Enjoy! All Tasty music provided by Audio Network and Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission