Blueberry Slab Pie
BLUEBERRY SLAB PIE
4 8-inch refrigerated pie crusts
5 cups fresh blueberries
¾ cup sugar
3 tablespoons cornstarch
½ teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200˚C.
2. In a bowl, mix the blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, salt, and lemon zest. Set aside.
3. On parchment paper, stack 2 pie crusts on top of each other. Roll out to 17 inches by 12 inches. Cut diagonally into strips.
4. Roll out another 2 pie crusts. Place in a 15 inch by 10 inch by 1 inch baking sheet.
5. Spread out blueberry mixture into the crust, then form a lattice top with the pie crust strips. Tuck the crust inward around the edges, and bake for 35 minutes.
6. Serve warm with ice cream.
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.